New York Martial Arts Hombu News
A Great Celebration
Nancy and Phil are going to be guests at a very special party. Both of them defeated two different forms of life threatening cancer.
It was their love of life, faith and determination that gave them another precious chance at life.
I know how much joy these two people bring into other peoples' lives, including their families.
What can one do when faced with a serious illness:
- Have a close circle of friends that give you energy, strength, comfort and council.
- Personal faith and optimism have been known to be very powerful medicine.
- Take a proactive approach to your health and get regular checkups from qualified health professionals.
- Become involved actively with those charities that deal with life threatening illnesses.
- Celebrate each day as a precious gift.